Already an established industry leader for providing customers with incomparable comfort and elegance, Lexus is now showcasing a trio of dynamic Special Edition models designed to add a more athletic look and feel to the LS 460, ES 350 and CT 200h. The San Jose Lexus Dealership told us the move is part of a comprehensive and ongoing effort by Lexus to raise the bar in customer satisfaction by raising—and meeting—customer expectations for high style in the luxury market.
Wrapped in a striking Obsidian exterior, Lexus Dealerships Sterling tells us the 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition is available in rear-wheel-drive configuration only and builds on the strong foundation of its 4.6-liter, 357-hp V8 with the addition of:
- A two-tone black and topaz interior with the Lexus HDD navigation system
- 19-inch, 10-spoke forged-alloy wheels
- Brembo brakes
- A sport-tuned air suspension
- Unique exterior trim and grille designs
- Climate-controlled sport-style front seats
- Heated rear seats
- A leather-trimmed and heated steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Lexus’ Intuitive Park Assist technology
- Matte dark-brown ash burl wood trim
- Power door closers
- A one-touch open/close power trunk
- Headlamp washers
- A power rear sun shade
Lexus will offer just 250 units of the 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition, which goes on sale in November with an MSRP of $77,000.
- 17-inch 10-spoke wheels with a Liquid Graphite finish (and full-size spare)
- Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- The Lexus HDD navigation system
- A model-specific Saddle Tan leather trim for the seats, center console lid and door armrest
- Interior accents of Brown Walnut wood
- A choice of two premium exterior colors—Stargazer Black and Starfire Pearl
Production will be limited to 2,000 models, with an MSRP of $40,475.
Finally, to further reinforce the nimble handling and aggressive exterior of its premium hybrid compact, Lexus will introduce the 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition, available in three exterior colors: Nebula Gray Pearl, Starfire Pearl and Tungsten Pearl. Other standard content includes navigation and premium audio systems, as well as F Sport goodies like:
- 17-inch alloy wheels with Liquid Silver finish
- A sport-tuned suspension with anti-sway bar and springs
- Black floor mats with blue contrast stitching
- A unique front mesh grille
- A large rear spoiler
- F Sport exterior badging
- Metal front scuff plates
- Aluminum sport pedals
- Metallic dash-panel trim
- A perforated-leather-trimmed steering wheel with F Sport logo and leather-trimmed shift knob
- A black headliner
With a starting price of $37,995 and a production run of 900 units, the CT 200h F Sport Special Edition will be available beginning in October.
“The Special Edition models will offer our customers choices to fit their luxury and sporty needs,” said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager. “With the unique and exclusive package offerings, the Special Edition models further demonstrate Lexus’ commitment to our customers. And with limited units available nationwide, they’ll sell out fast to customers who want an all-inclusive sport and luxury package.”
For more information, contact Tinley Park Lexus for sale or your local Lexus dealer.